USA Triathlon Level 2
USA Cycling Level 3
Training Peaks Level 1
IRONMAN U Certified
Tucson, Arizona, USA.
Pam didn’t find the sport of triathlon until she was 47 and did her first sprint distance race. Although having no real background in endurance sports, she set lofty goals and her progression was rapid, winning her Age Group at Ironman Arizona two consecutive years and qualifying to race at the Ironman World Championships in Kona back to back.
Pam has raced over all triathlon distances and formats, as well as cycling road races, mountain bike races and open water swimming events.
Her racing highlights include 22 x Ironman finisher (including 10 AG podium finishes), 2 x IM Arizona AG winner, 2 x IMWC Kona Qualifier, multiple 70.3 WC qualifications, multiple top 10 USAT AG ranking and IM All World Athlete (AWA) status, multiple USA representation at World Championships and multiple podium finishes at cycling road race and TT National and International events.
Pam has been a successful triathlon coach for 18 years and holds the USA Triathlon Level 2, USA Cycling Level 3, Training Peaks Level 1 certifications and IRONMAN U Certified.
Coach Pam has helped me accomplish things I never knew I could achieve. Her ability to focus on what I need to prioritize sets her apart from any coach I've ever known. I'm amazed at how quickly she has guided me to faster racing!
- Betsy Carey, Phoenix, AZ
Pam’s major triathlon coaching achievements include:
- guiding athletes of all levels of experience to Personal Bests over all distances;
- coaching athletes to USAT National Championships and 70.3 World Championships qualification;
- coaching military personnel, including Colonels and the Head of Special Ops at MacDill Air Force Base;
- coaching first time athletes to the finish line of 5k up to marathon distance, open water swim races, mountain bike races and sprint distance to Ironman triathlons;
- coaching youth athletes to USAT Youth Nationals and then onto USA Collegiate Nationals.
Pam has worked successfully with athletes of all ages, genders and levels of ability, and no matter where they have started, all have achieved PR’s and raced to a higher level than they originally thought possible.
She also has a heightened understanding of working with female athletes and the specific issues involved, and was instrumental in establishing Sansego’s Women’s Triathlon Coaching Program.